Two Branch package
Just like the one name study we will trace your family back through the generations typically to the early/mid 1800s, and possibly to the late 1700s. But this time we trace two surnames; perhaps your father and your mother’s maiden name. Many people choose this option to discover more about a family they have heard rumours about but have no living relative to tell them more.
The Two Branch package contains:
- A hardbound book of your personalised family history, your ancestors, where they lived, what they did, and suggestions as to why they did what they did.
- Individually designed family trees.
- Transcriptions of relevant documents such as census returns, birth marriage and death indices and certificates, wills, military records, parish records, etc.
- Geographic derivation and meaning of the surnames researched.
- Information on the places that your family lived.
- Information on the occupations your ancestors had.
- A contextual history of the life and times of your ancestors.
- Full sourcing for traceability.
- Suggestions for further research.
- Scan and send any pictures you have, and we’ll incorporate them into the book.
Click here to compare all the packages.